Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas Gift ideas?


So tis the season to start being on the lookout for Christmas gifts. And if anyone is like me, I am on a budget and want to find good gifts, cheap, but that mean something. So I am asking all of us to be on the lookout, when we hear of good deals on the internet or an easy, cheap craft Post it! I am asking for all your help, my mind needs help coming up with ideas!!

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

you and me both sister. we were doing our budget and. . .yikes. I kinda want to vomit. Yay for a homemade Christmas!

Jolene said...

Brittney & Aubrey,
If you are interested, we have just purchased a vinyl cutting machine. The possibilities are endless. We can also do t-shirts. Check out our website: www.deseretdecor.com. If you see anything you like (or on any other vinyl website), let me know and I'll bet we can help you figure out something for not much money. Family discounts are great! Hope you and your beautiful little families are doing great!
Love,
Jolene Farmer