Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Calendar Ideas


So a freind of mine who got me hooked on digital scrapbooking a couple years ago told me about this website, where you can get calendars, to use in digital scrapbooking. The great thing about them is that you can use them for anything. And it is only $2.99. I made several calendrs last christmas for gifts and this year I am going to make one for everyone in my family (Aubrey pretend like you didn't read that). They are way easy, on her website her idea is that they are big enough to fit in a cd case, but I change the size of mine and have them be a 4x6 regular picture size so it's alot cheaper! There are different styles of the calendars and I like the transparant ones, so you can scrapbook behind the calendar.
Here is the link: www.heatheranndesings.com
when you get to the website, click on shop, then calendars, then choose year, and then you will be too all the different calendar options.
So here is a cheap gift idea that is still cute!

2 comments:

Bec said...

Cool Christmas idea, Britt! I always think calendars are a sweet idea, but I don't really understand something: What photos do you put in them? Like if I did some of James for his gmas, would I just put a "last year at this time" sort of pic? You know, like a Jan 08 pic for the Jan09 page? Let me know... and thanks for the fun idea!

Brittney said...

that is what I do, it's like a calendar for the next year, but a look at the past year. At least that is how i look at it.