So my sister-in-law showed me a super sweet website that I think you all may be interested in. It's a website for the girlie girl... or for a mother who wants her daughter to look like one. :) I sometimes go there and browse, hoping that someday I have a girl that I can sucker into wearing bows and frills. This website is called Hair Today and is full of step-by-step tutorials (with excellent pictures of EACH step-- I know!) for doing little girls' hair. It's adorable, well-done, and the hairstyles are awesome! For those of you with lil' girlies, or those of you who- like me- dream of one day having one, this site is for YOU! Check it out... and let me know what you think.
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
Bec way cool you found this site. My mom totally had us all dressed up with our hair like that when we were young so you better believe if we have a girl the same will happen to her!
Bec, you should come over so we can practice on each other. . .
The site rules. Although, sometimes I wonder, do you think it hurts the kids head? Sometimes a meager pony hurts mine! Yowza! But it's hot hot hot!
So I totally loved this site, and just HAD to try out some of the cute hair styles... so I grabbed my sister and her friends and we had a major hair party! I'll have to post pictures- they turned out SUPER cute! I didn't really follow exact instructions to any of the hair styles, I sort of just did my own thing and used her styles as inspiration. I can't wait until Addie gets some hair!!
Post a Comment