Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bridal Fashion Show

So..... I'm in a bit of a pickle, and I need your help! I told a friend of mine that I would be in a Bridal Fashion Show for her Young Women Laurel Retreat this Friday. They are looking for young married girls to show off their dresses, and then talk a little bit about why they chose to be married in the temple. It should be a really neat evening, they even got one of the former members of the General Y.W. Presidency to come talk to the girls about the temple. I told this friend of mine that there's NO way that my wedding dress will fit me... my body is just different than it used to be. Pregnancy and motherhood will do that to you. My rib cage has spread, and my hips are wider (And my dress had a little bit of a mermaid cut to it, which makes big hips a problem)...but she signed me up to do this anyway. She told me she'd find me a dress that I could borrow. Turns out she can't find one! So if any of you know of anyone who would have a wedding dress that could possibly fit me, PLEASE let me know ASAP!

P.S. I Reeeeealllly don't want to post my size on here for the whole world to see, but if you think you know of a dress that might work call me and we'll chat. :)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Jamie I will call you, my dress might work?

Adam and Aubrey said...

I have a slip if you need. Also, I have a dress. I'll let my sis know the size (I too am extremely private about my voluptuous size). I have a litte head thing, and veil too. I like to wear them on occasion to feel pretty, and like a virgin (a la Madonna). But I'll borrow them to you if needed!

Jamie Younker said...

Hey girls, call me a.s.a.p...no actually call me s.t.a.s.a.p.(sooner than as soon as possible) the activity is Friday. And I REALLY appreciate your help.