Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whipped Pumpkin whip cream


Okay so tis the season for Pumpkin- and I love pumpkin recipes. I found an idea to this in my vegetarian Magazine and I really want to use it but haven't found a soy substitute for whipping cream. So for all of you regular milk drinking people here is a great recipe to make pumpkin whip cream you can put on pudding, Hot chocolate, and anything really!!

Whipped Pumpkin cream
1 15- oz can pumpkin
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream

Cook pumpkin and brown sugar with cinnamon in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl, and cool to room temperature.
Whip cream in with beaters on medium high until soft peaks form, about 1 minute. Fold whipped cream into pumpkin until no steaks remain. Refrigerate until chilled.

3 comments:

Bec said...

YUM! Pumpkin whipped cream on hot chocolate... I am seriously salivating RIGHT NOW! :) It looks absolutely delISH. Mm... Yum.

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh my goodness! those look delectable! You vegan! ha ha!

Pam said...

This whipped cream looks delicious. I love pumpkin anything.