
If anyone is interested in an awesome baby food deal... Lee's has their beechnut baby food on sale for 33 cents, and I have coupons that end up making it 14 cents a jar. Slammin' good deal! Especially considering how much of the baby food ends up splattered all over the high chair rather than in Addie's mouth. I hate to spend money on something that she's only using to finger paint :) I have a few extra coupons so let me know if you want some. The deal ends on Saturday.
2 comments:
Are the coupons just for Lees or for any Associated Foods stores (ie. Macey's)? Either way, I may be interested...
They are for anywhere... I ended up matching the price at Walmart because it turns out you have to get the "good evening" and "good morning" variety in order to use the coupon and Lee's was sold out. I am leaving town tomorrow after school so call me if you want some coupons and we'll meet up somewhere tomorrow.
Post a Comment