At a church activity, I got a great idea for how to clean your house without doing one long job at a time. It's called the Tornado Timer. What you do is list the things you need to do today. Then, you set a timer for five minutes and do the first job on the list. When the timer rings, you stop the job you're doing and go on to the next one on the list. You set the timer again, etc. Anohter idea is to go to each room in your house and clean for only five minutes each day. You'll be surprised at how much you get done in only five minutes every day!
2 comments:
This is a great idea! And Welcome!!
so true! I used to do this till I moved, and I couldn't believe the difference it made!! I really need to try it again!
Post a Comment