Here's a deal I stumbled upon. . .
Go to THIS SITE and buy a nursing cover! Use the code: backorder, and it'll be FREE! All you pay for is the shipping, which is like $8.95 or so. It's a steal, and they make for AWESOME shower gifts!
(not sure how long the code is usable)
3 comments:
I totally got one!!! awesome deal! Thanks Aub! And it is a great gift idea. I always want to give these but they are expensive so for the 8.95 shipping is worth it!
I seriously love you for posting this! I have told a bunch of people that I know wanted one!
I bought two. One for my sister who's preg and one for me. Hooray! I had to do them as separate orders, but the code worked on both! Rock freakin' on! Thanks for the tip. And hooray for hooter hiders!
Post a Comment