Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Swimsuit Season!

Since we are upon the dreaded swimsuit season, I thought I'd throw out a post for our rockin bods. I found a really good treadmill walking routine that I LOVE! I do it all the time, it's really easy. I feel so good and sweaty when I'm done too, who doesn't love that! It has a beginner and advanced routine, so it's great if you feel like your getting bored with the one. And I plan on doing it my entire pregnancy (when I can fight the urge to just sit). Anyway. Here's the routine. And holla to our bodacious bods!

Beginner Routine

Time.......................................Incline.............Speed
0:00-5:00 (warm up)------------------1%-----------3.0 mph
5:00-7:00 (intensity) ..........................2.5%...............3.3 mph
7:00-8:00 (recovery)-------------------2%-----------2.7 mph
8:00-11:00 (intensity)...........................4%................3.3 mph
11:00-12:00 (recovery)-----------------3%-----------2.7 mph
12:00-16:00 (intensity).........................4%................3.5 mph
16:00-17:00 (recovery)-----------------3%-----------3.0 mph
17:00-21:00 (intensity).........................4%.................3.5 mph
21:00-23:00 (recovery)-----------------3%-----------3.0 mph
23:00-25:00 (intensity)..........................3%................3.3 mph
25:00-30:00 (cool down)---------------1%-----------3.0 mph

Advanced Routine

Time.......................................Incline.............Speed
0:00-5:00 (warm up)-----------------2%------------3.3 mph
5:00-8:00 (intensity)...........................4%..................3.7 mph
8:00-9:00 (recovery)------------------3%------------3.4 mph
9:00-13:00 (intensity).........................5%..................3.3 mph
13:00-14:00 (recovery)----------------3%-----------3.5 mph
14:00-19:00 (intensity)........................6%..................4 mph
19:00-20:00 (recovery)----------------3%-----------3.5 mph
20:00-24:00 (intensity)........................6%................4.3 mph
24:00-25:00 (recovery)----------------4%-----------3.6 mph
25:00-30:00 (cool down).....................2%.................3.3 mph

Good luck!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Hey I love this thanks aub!