This is such a yummy recipe! It's super easy to make, and the portion is perfect! Just throw it all in a mug and cook in the microwave! Cooks in less than 2 minutes!
Chocolate Mug Cake
5T flour
2T cocoa powder (I use dark chocolate)
3-5T sugar
1/8t baking soda
1/8t salt
Mix together. Then add:
3T milk
2T oil
1/2t vanilla
Microwave for about 1 min. 45 seconds. Stop around 50 seconds, let deflate then continue cooking. I usually add some chocolate chips (dark chocolate for me, what?) right after and mix it all in, it gets all gooey and chocolatey! YUM!
5 comments:
I'm totally tryiing that.
Right now! :)
(only trying. not tryIIng.) See? I was so excited I forgot how to type! :)
I really did try this (that night, like I said), and I've gotta say: YUM! I used a massive mug, thinking somehow that no cake could fit in a regular one... but it only filled it like 1/2 full. A regular ol' coffee cup would have been perfect! Also, I think the chocolate chips (ie. like 1/3 cup! eek!) add a lot to its chocolatey goodness. Mm. It's super rich though, so be prepared to share! Thanks, Aub. I'm in love. :)
I am glad bec wrote about the mug size cause got to say I was worried about putting it in a regular one. so I am totally going to give this a try but with a rice milk twist. we will see how it goes!
Totally drooling at the moment- gotta try this. Like right now!
Post a Comment